DETTA SERVICES MOÇAMBIQUE- LIMITADA is a small group with big ideas to help bring hope to unemployed youth in northern Mozambique through technical training and employment opportunities. Our objectives more specifically are to:
- Employ and enable self-employment for disenfranchised youth
- Train unemployed youth in production techniques for self-employment
- Produce food for consumption, commerce and food security
- Reduce poverty in communities where the project is implemented
- Promote moral values and self-esteem among youth.
Janet and Bartolomeu of Detta Services talk about some new initiatives in Niassa Province, northern Mozambique, to help provide technical training to youth in agriculture and livestock to improve the livelihood of local communities